Thursday, August 7, 2008

I swear, I am really not that lazy!

I figured that I needed to defend myself since all of Brian's previous posts make it look like all I do is sleep all day and let everyone else do all the work. That isn't exactly how it is. Granted, Brian is doing the majority of the construction work, with a little help from his father, but someone needs to comment on the mess they create and complain that it isn't getting done fast enough. That is a lot of work!! I have also been doing a lot of organizing and planing for the parasite's arrival. We are looking for as much used furntiture for the nursery as possible and it has been a pain in the butt to find. So far we have a crib and that is it. I check Craigslist every day and hopefully we will be able to get the rest of what we need. Also picking things for the baby registry is really overwhelming! There is so much stuff and I have no idea what is necessary and which brands are best to buy.

Brian mentioned that we have been able to feel the parasite moving around in my belly. I started feeling him/her when I was about 23 weeks. It was a crazy experience. Brian actually got excited when he felt the baby move. He says that it freaked him out, but he had a smile on his face the whole time. Feeling the baby moving around in there makes me feel closer to him/her very excited for its arrival. I noticed that when I am sitting or lying down for awhile or have just eaten is when I feel the most movement. When I am moving around the baby is more still. I definitely like this stage of pregnancy much more than previous months. Even though I am getting fatter and fatter, it is still more exciting.

No comments: