Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rare footage of Erin WORKING

Let me start with a gratuitous shot of a confused pooch (Mason, aka "the Bottomless Goat"). Every blog's got one for the "aaawwww" factor.

Now, let's get this post started. The pics here are a bit out of order, since the work shown was done about 3 weeks before my last post. But I just now got around to sorting through the photos, so deal with it, OK?

I know in an earlier post I eluded to the fact that Erin sits around like a bloated whale, eating ice cream and other pregnancy foods while I'm left to pick up the slack. Well, I've got some previously unreleased footage of her actually working! Here she is, peeling wallpaper in the living room/ soon-to-be-multifunctional-office/ guestroom. Not seen, she also stripped the walls in the soon-to-be parasite room. I know, I know what you're all thinking, "Wow Brian, you look really tired supervising the wallpaper removal." Well, please don't worry about me. Not too long after, Erin was kind enough to fetch me a beer and wipe the sweat off my brow. She's a keeper!


No comments: